Arts Collaboratory offers support to organisation, programme and to specific projects that enhance the cultural entrepreneurship of your organisation.
* Small scale support up to € 10.000. Support concerns starting initiatives, the development of a programmatic or financial network, profiling activities and capacity development.
* Proposals of 1 to 3 years of more than € 10.000 a year. Support leads to professionalising the programme and organisation of the initiative and/or widening its outreach.
Who can apply?
Independent visual artists initiatives in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
* Your organisation is independent and flexible.
* Your organisation works from the artistic practice.
* Your organisation operates transparently and has sufficient financial and administrative capacity. For support over € 10.000, a legal representative of the organisation is required.
The project proposal will be judged on its relevance within a specific context and should fit into several of the following criteria:
it contributes to the infrastructure in the country/region in question: e.g. presentations, training, exchange, research and distribution with a national/regional outreach; is accessible to a broad group of artists;
* high quality artistic policy;
* response to contemporary society and/or interaction with (new) audiences;
* international outreach; e.g. search for connection/interaction in the region or in Africa, Asia or Latin America and/or with Dutch art world. Connections should not be an aim in itself, but should happen as a necessity of the programme content.
Artists initiatives can send in a project proposal which addresses at least the following issues:
* relevance of the organisation or project in relation to the context;
* general objectives of organisation and project;
* description of the activity to be supported, expected output and outreach;
* the project budget, the budget of the entire organisation and a funding plan;
* logic relation between objectives, activity and results. The chosen methods and means, actors, strategic partners and audience are conform the same logic;
* a result based project formulation including indicators.
Send your proposal to
Att. of Juulke Brosky
P.O. Box 85565
2508 CG DEN HAAG
T + 31 (0)70 276 55 00
The proposal should be handed in at least 4 months before the activities start. The Steering group of Arts Collaboratory meets 4 times a year to decide on project proposals.
Vía | Arts Collaboratory