As the Online Marketing/Social Media Intern you will be working alongside the director and staff in San Ramon, Costa Rica. uVolunteer recently expanded from 3 to 12 new countries and you will be responsible for establishing and improving our online presence. You will also be required to do some fieldwork where you will film and photograph volunteers and locals on their projects. Working as an intern at uVolunteer means you will be working in a dynamic and personal environment with a very enthusiastic international team. We are constantly tweaking our systems to improve our organization and are looking for someone flexible and creative to contribute to this process.
• Author content and marketing material for our website
• Develop and manage marketing campaigns for volunteer and project recruitment
• Maintain online communities such as Facebook, Twitter and Youtube and update blogs
• Shooting, editing and market video content
• Collecting and organizing photographs
• Interview locals and volunteers on the program.
• Collaborate within the organizational expansion program
Please submit a resume, 2-3 page writing sample, and cover letter to email@example.com . Please also submit your availability for the internship and the length of time you can commit to uVolunteer. Applicants successful after this stage will be given a phone interview.
u-Volunteer Costa Rica offers affordable volunteer placements to our volunteers without sacrificing neither service nor quality.
We currently offer volunteer work placements in fields such as English Teaching, Sports, Community Development, Eco-tourism, Conservation, Environment and Technology. We do so by partnering with grass root projects, local non-governmental and public organisations in rural and urban communities in Costa Rica
uVolunteer is an organization built upon the principle that volunteering should be affordable and accessible to all.
web site: http://www.uvolunteer.org/
Vía | Idealist.org