plazo: 1 August 2010
tipo de trabajo: remunerado
donde: New York
UNICEF is looking for a Arabic Website Coordinator.
The duties and responibilites for this poistion include:
• Daily updates to Arabic web site including modules dealing with the MDGs (Young child survival and development, Basic education and gender equality, HIV/AIDS and children, Child protection from violence, exploitation and abuse, and Policy advocacy and partnerships for children’s rights)
• Coordinate with English production team, to build and produce pages for the English global website as required.
• Provide quality control of Arabic language products; editing stories, proof reading, ensuring quality of text. Translate rush and emergency content as needed.
• Liaise with Arabic content translators and UNICEF Regional Office, maintaining and keeping track of all Arabic content.
• Choose stories for Arabic website appropriate to Arabic speaking audience.
• Utilize Content Management System (RedDot) and Translation Editor to edit and maintain the Arabic Home Page to UNICEF specifications. Posting of press releases and news notes, and maintenance of RSS Feed.
• Translation support for other IBIS teams (voiceovers, video scripts, graphics, marketing…)
• Production of language versions of micro sites
• Template materials for translation as needed.
• May be asked to work on weekends
• May be required to travel
• Perform other tasks as required
How to Apply:
To Apply – Email a cover letter and your resume to Ibisapplications@unicef.org
Please use «Arabic Website Coordinator» as the subject of your email.
UNICEF is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
Vía | idealist.org