Who we are
Intermedi@rte introduces a new concept of consulting agency, specializing in integrated content communications for creative enterprises and projects.
We’ve applied our senior international experience to provide innovative solutions to a wide variety of Latin-american institutions, such as film festivals and schools, producing companies, film-commissions, and non-profits.
We have extensive expertise and contacts in both Brazil and the Spanish speaking media industry communities.
We assemble small talented teams, according to the needs of each project. As true digital nomads, we think each project deserves the best possible qualified team available, no matter whether they are in Bogotá, Rio de Janeiro, Atlanta, Reykjavik or Kinshasa.
We have extensive expertise at:
– Designing and implementing strategic plans for Latin-american themed festivals, year round film programs and special film screenings of all types.
– Developing all aspects of film festival operations, including programming, hospitality, galas, juror procurement and industry liaisons.
– Marketing and international press office setup for Latin-american themed festivals and events, institutions and producing companies.
– Setting up innovative panels and workshops.
– Consulting and development of youth and educational media projects, including tactical media and social outreach programmes.
– International festival and distribution strategy an evaluation for filmmakers.
– Coaching and “packaging” of audiovisual projects for international festival submission and co-production markets and funds, including script translation supervision (English, Spanish, Portuguese)
– Web 2.0 and social media bootcamp for filmmakers and institutions.
– Integrated content development for DVD and streaming media labels.
Patricia MartinFounding Director
Alfredo CalvinoDirector of Operations